A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment
Of the requirements for the Degree of
Master of Business Administration
By
Faizan Ghani Brohi
Rashidsharr
Department of management Sciences
efficiency of Computer & Management Sciences
ISRA University, Hyderabad
April 2010
INTERNET BANKING FROM CUSTOMERS PERSPECTIVE
By
Faizan Ghani Brohi
Examination Committee
Ms. Shabina Shaikh (Supervisor)
help prof of Management Sciences
Mr. Qamaruddin Mahar (Co-Supervisor)
Assistant prof of Management Sciences
Mr. Najeeb Hassan Brohi (Co-Supervisor)
Assistant prof of Management Sciences
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
I would like to start my thesis rub down with the name of Almighty Allah who made me able to start my thesis and complete it success plenteousy. I am especially thankful, for this MBA dissertation, to my supervisor Assistant Professor Ms. Shabina Shaikh, Department of Management Sciences Isra University, for her keen interest, continuous suggestions, and full encouragement in compiling my research work. I could non have finished this work without the in of import guidance and donnish insights on the subject given to me by my supervisor.
I am extremely thankful to Prof. Dr. Asandas Manwani; Chairperson Department of Management Sciences Isra University. His valuable suggestions would always remain a great source of contentment and inspiration for me.
I would like to thank Assistant Professor Mr. Qamaruddin Mahar, Department of Management Sciences Isra University and Assistant Professor Mr. Najeeb Hassan Brohi, Department of Management Sciences Isra University for their guidance. They were kind enough to have a number of discussions with me.
I am grateful to Professor Dr. Ghulam Hussain Siddiqui, Director, Research Extension and consultive Services and Mr. Nizamuddin Memon, Joint Controller of examinations for their co-operation they extended to me either in the form of...If you want to get a full essay, severalise it on our website: Orderessay
If you want to get a full essay, wisit our page: write my essay .
No comments:
Post a Comment